I hope you’ve accomplished your goal for week one. If you missed the article, go back to January 9th on my blog. https://junefoster.com/?p=6489
As you add one new habit each week, remember to keep it simple but be consistent. One of your new changes could be a food choice—or two if you’re really ambitious. Here are list of suggestions. You can think of many more that fit into your week. Go on line and Google: healthy food choices
Disclaimer: if you are diabetic, follow your doctor’s orders. My husband suffers from this disease, so I understand the importance.
- Add three fruits and three vegetables to your diet every day.
- Eat brown rice instead of white rice.
- Limit yourself to one bread choice a day.
- Cut out fried food. (That’s a hard one, especially if you live in the south as I do.)
5.Purge your kitchen pantry of candy and cookies and don’t buy any more.
6.(Here’s a biggy for me.) Don’t eat while watching TV.
- Give up drinking sugar colas.
- Drink 67 ounces of water a day.
- Make sure you’re eating around 46 ounces of protein a day. More if you’re really active.
Next week, watch for suggestions for healthy safe exercise options.