Things God Knows
Sometimes it’s intriguing to contemplate the greatness and splendor God. To meditate on the extent of His knowledge, which in truth no human can totally comprehend. Isaiah 55:9 says, “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
But I can try. Here are some thoughts about our omniscient God.
- God knows how many petals there were on all the flowers that have ever grown on the earth.
- God has memorized every cloud formation which has ever occupied the skies from creation to today.
- God knows the exact number of people who’ve dwelled on the earth and the combined number of all the hairs on their heads.
- God knows how many babies throughout the world who have died due to abortion.
- God is aware of every thought I’ve had in all my years on this earth and that of every other person as well.
- God know how to say hello in every language spoken by mankind. In fact, He invented all spoken language.
- God knows how many molecules are in every bite of food I’ve ever eaten.
- God can hear everyone praying at the same time.
- God knew you before you were ever conceived. In fact, he knew you before the world was created and comprehended how many days you would live on the earth.
- God knows when a person is still a zygote whether he will choose His kingdom or reject Him.
This train of thought has no end because God has no end. But tossing a few of these thoughts around helps us become a bit more aware of our wondrous Creator. Try and see what you can come up with.